Purchasing Center Responsible - 1 year
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
- 1 year temporary employment;
- Creating and maintaining purchasing relevant master data, statistics, reports and evaluations;
- Checking Purchase Requisitions, creating Purchase Orders and handling invoice process;
- Supporting for controlling in analysis and target pursuit;
- Creating documents for presentation discourses in foreign languages;
- Setting up and maintaining a central archive of Purchasing presentation slides;
- Assisting the further development and maintenance of the purchasing pages in Miele Intranet;
- Making phone calls and conversation in foreign languages (English & German);
- Booking and making settlements of inland and foreign trips; Takeover of Ad Hoc Reports;
- Supporting International Purchasing Office in the Czech Republic for procurement market research in Eastern Europe;
- Preparing monthly reports as required by company’s management.
- University degree;
- 1-2 years’ experience in purchasing field is an advantage;
- German & English language mandatory - written and spoken;
- Advanced user of MS Office and SAP;
- Very well organized person, sociable, with excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Team worker, focused on internal and external customer;
- Self-driven and responsible person;
- Proactive attitude and result oriented;
- Priority setting and ability to understand and follow standard processes:
- Flexibility for travelling to the Headquarter in Germany.
What we offer:
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to gain experience in a multinational company;
- Multiple additional benefits.
Miele Tehnica is a subsidiary of Miele & Cie. KG, Germany. We produce electronic components for a wide range of Miele appliances, such as washing machines, tumble dryers, vacuum cleaners, ovens and others.