Acest job nu mai este activ.
Position Overview Statement
- Reporting to the CFO and Purchasing Manager;
- Daily contact with: Management and staff at all levels throughout the company and external & internal suppliers.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collate purchase orders and purchase requisitions in order to order materials, goods and supplies, with accuracy;
- Expediting of purchase orders to the suppliers;
- Order as required by the Head of the Logistics Service;
- Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis;
- Review deliveries against the orders;
- Track the status of any orders;
- Organize and update database of suppliers, follow the Long Terms Declaration files received from suppliers and register them in our system;
- Deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods;
- Ensure that any invoices are sent to accounts for payment;
- Liaise with suppliers, developing and maintaining strong business relationships;
- Provide operational support to internal stakeholders;
- Produce and maintain all reports;
- Adhere to all purchasing procedures policies and guidelines.
- Degree in Engineering or related field;
- The ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders – both internal and external;
- Experience with working to deadlines and service levels and responding in a timely is essential;
- Previous experience in a similar role is also required;
- Purchasing experience (minimum of two years) and negotiation skills;
- Good written and verbal communication in English.