This role provides support to GPS team dedicated to Germany
Public Tenders Support
- Checks the email inbox to identify the notifications sent from the public tenders’ platforms and monitor selected internet pages.
- Application of the selection criteria of invitations to tender in accordance with the areas of interest of the company.
- Sends via email the documentation for selected offers to the persons responsible for the segment.
- Keeps updated correspondence between the persons responsible for the segment and the platform related to the publications of tender.
- Preparation of the invitation to tender.
Loading tender documentation on the right auction platform (based on Account option).
GPS Team Support
- Participates in all team calls and prepare specific information / reports.
- Prepares minutes of the meeting.
- Update in the View AKTUELLE WOCHE Teamroom list after the status call
- After the Call mail - sending updated list with the status after the call to all participants in the call, deadline next day after call
GPS CRM Opportunities Management
- Prepare CRM reports
- Update opportunities
- University graduate
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience in Customer Service/ Sales Support are.
- Basic commercial understanding
- Previous experience in the public tender’s area is an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills
- German and English advanced (mandatory)
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more thanpeople and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since, with more than 650 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 12 years.