Detalii loc de munca
Public relations and marketing assistant
Public relations and marketing assistant Responsibilities
- Keeping calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists
- Participating in brainstorming and planning sessions
- Assisting in organizing and execution of PR events, campaigns etc.
We are looking for a promising Public Relations (PR) Assistant to support our PR team with various administrative tasks. Though you’ll be holding an entry-level position, your work will be instrumental in the development and execution of PR plans and strategies.
Our ideal candidate will be a young and creative PR or communications graduate, brimming with potential. A fervent interest in the field partnered with good writing and research skills are very important to us. If you’re also well-organized, confident and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to facilitate the smooth running of daily operations and success of PR efforts.
- Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events etc.) and media lists
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
- Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
- Conduct research to support PR planning
- Draft and distribute content such as newsletters and releases
- Edit videos and presentations as assigned
- Support relations with stakeholders, media, vendors etc.
- Assist in tracking media coverage or PR metrics (. web analytics)
- Invent ways to streamline communication and plan execution
- Undertake general administrative and clerical duties
- Understanding of PR and marketing concepts and practices
- Willingness to follow industry trends and current methods
- Knowledge of video production and editing
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- An analytical mind with attention to detail
- Outgoing and confident
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field
Do you aspire to build a career for yourself? Are you well-spoken and always looking for self-improvement? You might just be our ideal candidate, made to fit the position of Public relations and marketing assistant!