PTP Associate with Polish
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Provide day-to-day support in the Procure to Pay Process (PTP) for Polish speaking country, eg. Poland. Objective of this role is to record timely and accurately all received supplier invoices and resolve all queries related to those in order to ensure timely and accurate payment.
Key tasks and activities:
- Attractive benefits package including: coverage of public transportation, private medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym subscription or medical services for a member of the family, meal vouchers for each working day, interactive library subscription;
- Opportunity to practice Polish with native speakers;
- Access to a global network of knowledge and resources;
- Extensive training through a variety of methods – online, classroom, etc;
- Opportunities to develop your skills and gain valuable practical experience in your field of expertise, and to develop skills in other industries;
- An experienced Career Counselor to guide you and check on your progress;
- Interesting and challenging work for the world’s leading companies – our clients;
- Professional growth opportunities that recognize individual contributions and performance;
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work/life balance, where fun outings, sports activities and volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to-day life.
- Relocation package for candidates from other cities/ countries (if applicable)