PSC Ticketing agent – German Team
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Have you ever thought what happens after you book a flight ticket? If you want to find out what is behind the process and make a career out of it, join Tripsta!
We are one of the largest Online Travel Agency in Europe, all our technology and services are developed and operated in house, we work with not one, but three Global Distribution Systems (booking platforms/GDS), we are a great team, young in spirit but full of knowledge, and we are looking for a new colleague to join us on our journey to help people find the best way to travel.
As a ticketing agent in the German support team you will be responsible for providing guidance and assistance to the passengers via phone and/or e-mail in any inquiries they might have regarding their reservation.
The right candidate should be able to ensure that all our customers will have a pleasant and smooth booking experience.
- Handling inbound calls and/or e-mails concerning flight tickets;
- Processing online reservations, issuing tickets and handling booking changes and cancellations;
- Processing credit card transactions.
- Fluent in German, spoken and written;
- Fluent in English, spoken and written;
- Strong communication skills (oral and written);
- Customer oriented;
- Knowledge of PC (MS Office, Internet);
- Ability to work with numerous systems at the same time;
- Positive attitude and flexibility;
- Strong team working and interpersonal skills.
- Studies in Tourism;
- Previous experience in a travel agency;
- Knowledge of Global Distribution Systems (Amadeus, Worldspan, Sabre).
- Growing opportunities, working in an international young company;
- Trainings from basic GDS training to advanced ticketing with the help of our trainer;
- Bonus scheme based on qualitative and quantitative KPIs (according to the department bonus scheme terms and conditions);
- Private medical insurance;
- PlayStation and foosball table at the office;
- Extra-pay for weekend and night shifts;
- Transport for the shifts that end after the public transportation system has closed.
- On a scale from 1 to, what is your German level? Please describe.
- On a scale from 1 to, what is your English level? Please describe.
- Have you heard of Global Distribution systems (like Amadeus, Worldspan or Sabre) before? Have you worked with this kind of systems? In what context?
- Do you know other languages? If yes, what languages and at what level?