PRUDUCT PLANNER with Russian or other EE language
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Position Objectives: provide assistance and coordination on all aspects of the Company’s product program at Cluster Eastern Europe level.
- Ensure flawless implementation and delivery of product plans, overseeing forecast and inventory management issues.
- Control, modify and update the existing product line to ensure a continuous strong consumer offering while minimizing inventories and obsolete/slow moving items.
- Analyze individual product/category performance and trends and make recommendations to marketing department.
- Working closely with logistics department.
- Create and maintain product leader list and other relevant reports on a monthly basis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with manufacturing ensuring accurate forecasting and inventory management.
- Ensure that the TRS/TEAM request system is updated with marketing plans at least 6 months in advance.
- Support the countries with the approval and transmission process of Promotional Requests and on-going problem solving with manufacturing.
- Work with Marketing Director to fine tune the demand reflected in TRS with increases and decreases.
- Analyze product line forecasts and maintain accuracy.
Inventory Allocations and Reserves exercise:
- Proactively manage the Leftover and Excess stock to keep the inventory in line with plan
- Summarize and communicate the obsolescence reserve and minimize the overall reserve.
- Work with Marketing Director to create awareness of existing inventory and use as first priority as appropriate.
- Problem solving for serious shipping issues in communication with Manufacturing & Logistics Department.
- Facilitate shipping problems for the Company’s warehouses and suppliers.
Education & Experience
- University degree in business or marketing preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in product management or marketing.
- Direct sales experience and salesforce experience preferred.
- Fluency in English both spoken and written.
- Fluency in Russian, Hungarian, Czech or Slovak or other East European language - MANDATORY
- Any other language is definitely a plus.
- Strong creativity with good analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
- Creativity and flexibility.
- Enjoys working hard; is action oriented and full of energy for the things he/she sees as challenging; not fearful of acting with a minimum of planning; seizes more opportunities than others.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers.