MARKETING PROMOTIONS SPECIALIST (CEE)
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Directly reporting to Marketing Director, Create and guide all Promotions and Programs in the Cluster Eastern Europe; including budget related planning, motivational promotions and programs for all levels of the sales force in the areas of sales, recruiting, promoting, productivity and activity.
- Create, guide and harmonize sales force promotions
- Discuss and finalize marketing proposals during meetings under consideration of local input and requirements
- Participation in the Marketing Meetings and Update Calls
- Launch and flawless implementation of promotions plans (according to the Area decision)
- Be responsible and coordinate the development of monthly, quarterly and annual analysis of promotions and programs and product analyses
- Create and communicate briefing all support material for SF promotion (leaflets, posters,…) and pass to Printing Department
- Safeguard and follow up on timely availability of printed material for promotions in the DS
- Brainstorm and decision making of local Sales Force Incentive Trips & Events to give briefing to the Special Events Department
- Regular visits in DS and Sales Force Meetings to launch and follow up the promotional programs
- Participation in DS Meetings/Conferences, Unit Manager Meetings and occasional training of Sales Force (together with RSM)
- Strong involvement in the weekly reporting structure and immediate follow up on results (for reinforcing actions)
- Regular follow up discussion with the Sales Force to collect ideas for future business opportunities
- Proactive calculation of DS contribution and safeguard DS profitability
- Preparation of promo sheets with strong involvement of all departments (Finance, DAS and Sales) and finalization with ongoing communication to the DS
- Safeguard timely availability of promotion samples in the Distributor Ships
- Create and Follow up on cost calculations for all promotions and post analyses after promotion period
Education and Experience
University degree in business or marketing preferred. Minimum 2 years experience in product management or marketing. Direct sales experience, sales force experience and good negotiation skills. Fluency in English both spoken and written is a must.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Timely Decision Making:
- Makes decisions in a timely manner, sometimes with incomplete information and under tight deadlines and pressure; able to make a quick decision
- Is good at bringing the creative ideas of others to market; has a good judgement about which creative ideas and suggestions will work; has a sense about managing the creative process of others; can facilitate effective brainstorming; can project how potential ideas may play out in the marketplace.