QS Quacquarelli Symonds is a leading global provider of specialist higher education information and solutions, with over 550 employees across 5 continents, partnering with 3000+ universities worldwide. Our most recognizable activities include the QS World University Rankings, our international student recruitment events, and our websites (. ) that attract 70+ million annual visitors. Our software division, QS Unisolution, offers solutions that enable universities to effectively manage international partnerships and mobilities (MoveON) and applications and admissions (MoveIN / TopApply).
QS Mission: To enable motivated people around the world to fulfil their potential by fostering international mobility, educational achievement and career development.
The Project Support Executive will be responsible for responding to enquiries and requests for support from both universities and candidates. They will also manage key client projects, such as new implementations, assisting with collecting and defining requirements, and provide pro-active support to add value to the service and maintain high levels of client satisfaction.
Responsibilities include (but not restricted to):
- Handling customer support requests regarding functional use of our University Admissions Software, troubleshooting and managing customisation and enhancements to the system
- Handling email from applicants and referees in regard to online applications to a university program
- Providing an interface between customer requests and the software development team, using support tickets and development cards
- Preparing and providing training and documentation to clients in the use of the system
- Maintaining up to date customer support information
- Identifying new opportunities for client services and licenses
- Handling and escalating issues efficiently
- Supporting migration between releases and on introduction of new systems
- Participating in functionality testing for new features added to the system and bug fixes
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction
- Keeping management informed by preparing reports on activity, performance and problems
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Previous customer service experience with software / online systems (. SaaS)
- Excellent spoken and written communication in English
- You will be highly proficient with standard PC packages (. Excel and Word) and be generally confident with using web applications
- A consultative manner, able to listen to and understand client requests and needs
- A problem solver with an analytical mind, who pays attention to detail
- An effective communicator, who can explain complex products in a non-technical way
- Well organized and able to prioritize and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Motivated and independent worker
- Strong team-work and cooperative attitude, you will be happy to work alone at times but also be a good team player
- A strong preference for a French speaker
- A detailed knowledge of the higher education market is not essential, but you must have a desire to learn, enthusiasm to progress your career and a willingness to work hard to achieve this.