Detalii loc de munca
Job partial remote (timpul de lucru se va imparti intre remote si sediul companiei)
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
We are recruiting a fabulous Project Support Administrator for one of our best clients.
Our client who is an independent, pan-European sustainability consultancy specializing in the commercial real estate sector.
Their approach is to provide an exceptional level of service, delivered by experienced professionals, whilst ensuring solutions are practical, simple to understand and tailored to each client’s specific requirements.
The main scope is to support the Portfolio & Programme leads, providing and testing key programme and project controls, support for billing and invoicing cycles and provision of key management information to EVORA Senior Leadership team.
- Support the monitoring of projects to cost, quality, plan, time, embedding project controls, project closure and overall governance best practice
- Compile and analyse Programme related financials and KPI information using key supporting systems such as Excel and Zoho Projects
- Prepare programme/project Key Performance Indicator reports to illustrate relative health of a range of projects
- Support and maintain a capacity planning and resource tracking service across assigned Portfolios
- Support in arranging internal and external project milestone meetings, as well as diaries management
- Update and maintain key controls like Risk registers, Action Log, Issues register, Decisions Log, (RAID) individual programme/project level as directed
- Support in coordination of new business opportunities
- Help define, create, embed and improve project controls across the EVORA delivery teams
- Expected to challenge and advise the PMO Lead in practical methods to improve project controls
- Proven skills in creating and maintaining project and programme plans and controls, including risks, actions, issues, dependencies
- Advanced Microsoft Excel / Spreadsheet skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all organisational levels.
- Business English at professional level
- At least 1 year experience in PMO/PMA area, focus on project accounting and project profitability analysis
Nice to have:
- Multi-lingual capabilities (German, French especially)
- Experience of the Sustainability Services or Commercial Real Estate Market
- Exposure to data analysis and data management systems and technologies
- Experience using Zoho Projects/Analytics/CRM or very similar project lifecycle software applications
- Relevant certification such as PRINCE2/PMI (PMBOK)
- LEAN/Six Sigma certification
- Experience of Quality Management Systems / ISO9001
- Work from home
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours
- Holidays ( year after year will go up with an extra day)
- Christmas and Easter bonuses
- Shopping vouchers
- Medical subscription
- Social events organized and funded by the company throughout the year
- Meal vouchers
Potentiam Services SRL delivers the considerable benefits of ‘Smart Resourcing’ to businesses of all types. Big business has been investing heavily in ‘outsourcing’ for over 15 years and it’s now time to make a similar but improved model easily accessible to medium-smaller sized businesses.
The huge benefits of reducing costs, improving cash flow and reinvesting the considerable savings in a growth strategy allowing us to truly outgun the competition. Without ‘Smart Resourcing’ we would have struggled to achieve any of this. We believe we can play a key role in powering your business.
Be a part of Potentiam Services SRL, be a part of smart resourcing!