Middle (2-5 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Project Controlling for Transformation & Merger Programs.
- Supporting in carrying out regular controlling tasks (such as monthly reporting & analysis, planning, forecasting)
- Follow up and controlling of service provider contracts
- Assisting in designing, developing and implementing effective controlling tools and procedures
- Preparing financial reports/presentations for the management team and Headquarter in Munich
- Supporting in ad-hoc projects (. pricing, business cases)
- 1 to 3 years of controlling experience in an international and dynamic environment
- Studies in Business Administration, Economics, other business related fields or Mathematics
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), German is helpful (but not a must)
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel, Think Cell and Power Point
- Ability to adapt to on-going change and work in a fast-paced, deadline intensive environment
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Problem solving skills with the ability to develop creative solutions
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as needed with team and other departments
- Ability to apply feedback, take initiative and be accountable for work produced
- Team player used to work in a multicultural business environment
Health and Well-being:
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts
- Weekly Fruit Day
Personal and professional development:
- All you can read with Bookster!
- English and German Language Courses for any level;
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Work from Home Option available;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.