București, Cluj-Napoca, Craiova, Arad
With sales of €34. 5 billion in 2014, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently has approximately 200k employees in 53 countries. Information management is at the very heart of the Interior Division, which provides a range of products that includes instrument clusters and multifunctional displays, control units, electronic car-entry systems, tire-monitoring systems, radios, multimedia and navigation systems, climate control systems, telematics solutions and cockpit modules and systems.
Project Quality Engineer for I ID - TSR
As a Project Quality Engineer your responsibility will be to ensure and drive the execution of quality related measures according to the Project Quality Plan.
Your activities will include to:
- Create & maintain Project Quality Plan
- Participate to FMEA creation
- Create Control Plan, Special Characteristics List
- Lead problem solving activities
- Lead lessons learned process
- Identify continuous improvement situations
- Coordinate internal and customer audits
- Customer interface for quality topics
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
- Awareness of . CMMI and A-Spice is a plus
- Control Plan
- Problem solving methods (8D, 5 why, Fishbone, etc)
- Awareness of PPAP
- Awareness of APQP
- Awareness of electronic manufacturing processes
- Customer orientation
Awareness on product validation
Project management – is a plus
Basic risk management – is a plus
What we offer
- Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive Salaries (based on performance) & Benefits;
- Health & Wellness (Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Timisoara Residents.