Middle (2-5 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Qualifications and Experience:
- Superior technical education and/or Quality training (either at University or in a technical school), strengthened by 3 years of experience preferably, in the automotive abilities:
- Autonomy, organizational abilities and interpersonal skills.
- Synthetic and analytical thinking, rigour & tenacity.
- Oral and written competencies. Ability to communicate succinctly the quality standpoint.
- Good IT skills. Proficiency in English. Knowledge of some other customer languages as French, German, Chinese,.. are recommended.
- Technical skills. Ability to analyse and to understand all the technical decisions made by the project team.
- Full grasp of Quality and statistical tools such as: Functional analysis, FMEA, Fault tree analysis (FTA), , Statistical process control (SPC), Problem-solving approaches, 8D and QRQC procedures.
- Fair knowledge of Reliability, Functional analysis, Experimental design (DOE),
- Deep knowledge of Project development steps, Advanced product quality planning (APQP) and Production part approval process (PPAP).
- Full grasp of Quality management standards (ISO TSISISMAIN MISSIONSProject Quality Eng. is the Customer representative within the Project team, and therefore ensures the respect of the customer’s requirements, from the preliminary planning stage until the end of the project.
- Ensures the deployment of customers and MGIC requirements to the suppliers;
- Takes part in the Project reviews and ensures that their final statement is coherent with the project status. Has the duty to alert his manager when major risks are detected as:• Product validation tests not ok. (Difference between customer specifications and product validation tests that can not be justified. Start of production of new products without firewall for all the product risks ( 2 points quotation in qualification audit). Not ok characteristics in production without official waiver nor action plan. Deliveries to customer without PSW approval or official waiver. Product and process modifications not managed according QSE² rules. Special characteristics not deployed on product and process definition and work instructions. Missed special characteristics. Declared customer insatisfaction.)
- Ensures the deployment and implementation of Quality tools & Environmental Management System throughout the project;
- Coordinates the problem solving (internal or customer claims.) using the appropriate tools and measures.
- Fulfills all the tasks defined for a PQE in the quality plan of the project as: qualifying audits, PPAP file collecting ...
- Works in close collaboration with mass production Quality and assists them in case of problems related to products/processes escalated to the product line.
Has a duty to preserve secrecy and confidentiality with respect to all the systems and data to which he/she can be granted access, within the normal framework of his/her function.
INTERNAL AND/OR EXTERNAL RELATIONSIn order to properly fulfil the requirements of his/her position, can be in contact with customer, supplier, and external consulting representatives. PQE must be also in contact with manufacturing plants as well with any member of the different project teams as purchase, product and process engineering, etc.