Acest job nu mai este activ.
Our site in Romania is specialized in the manufacture of molded parts, shaping and assembling fuel tubes. Currently in full development (new projects, new clients and a new factory) and a solid financial structure, we are looking for people ready to respond to this challenge in order to enlarge our team and continue to satisfy our customers pledged to our present and future success.
MGI Coutier is recruiting for the Romania branch (Ghiroda, Calea Aviatorilor, No 16, Timis):
Main mission: She/he is accountable for the implementation of Quality procedures of Products/Process during the Development phase.
- Acts as the Client representative within the Project team, and therefore ensures the respect of the client’s requirements, from the preliminary planning stage until the completion of the project;
- Ensures the respect of values/commitments as regards the objectives of the Group, and sees to the implementation of “the Product Designing and Industrialisation” process;
- Acts as the Client representative when dealing with suppliers and ensures therefore the transmission of Clients and MGIC requirements to the suppliers;
- Takes part in the drafting of Project reviews (at internal, clients and suppliers’ levels) and ensures that their status is coherent with the actual situation (QCD) of the project;
- Is bound by the duty to alert his manager in the event of problems with unidentified satisfactory solution (for instance: invalid Quality plan, failure during a certain milestone, etc.) involving potential or observed image or financial impacts internally or at the Clients’ level;
- Ensures the deployment and implementation of Quality tools and procedures throughout the project;
- Coordinate the malfunctions handling (internal incidents or at the level of Clients, deficiencies, etc.) and/or putting forward the appropriate tools/measures;
- Ensures fair identification and command of Specific features from the preliminary planning stage of the Project;
- Conducts the project pre-production audits at the internal level and with suppliers as well, and manages relevant actions plans when necessary;
- Coordinates the constitution of the PPAP file with Suppliers and its delivery to the Supplier Quality Engineer;
- Ensures the introduction of suitable measures (receiving controls, process audits, etc.) according to performance, hazards and results;
- Prepares and compile, with the client, the initial samples file (EI);
- Works in close collaboration with mass production Quality and assists them in case of problems related to products/processes (at the internal or client level);
- Takes part in the continuous improvement of processes performance by issuing proposals and contributing to progress procedures;
- Sees to the implementation of all Quality, Safety and Environment procedures and operating modes within the normal course of her/his duties, and in compliance with the regulations defined
Qualification & Experience:
Technical education & Quality training, strengthened by 3 years of experience preferably, in the automotive industry.
- Autonomy, organizational abilities and interpersonal skills;
- Synthetic and analytical thinking, autonomy, perspicacity, rigour, tenacity, instructional skills, displaying leadership and coordination skills in operational tasks, integrity, supervisory abilities, persuasion skills, oral and written competencies and ability to communicate succinctly and clearly a quality-oriented approach;
- Good command of computing equipment;
- Proficiency in English.
- Full grasp of Quality analytical and statistical tools such as: Value analysis, Functional analysis, FMECA, Fault tree analysis (FTA), Experimental design (DOE), Predictive reliability, SPC procedures, Problem-solving approaches, 8D and QRQC procedures;
- Command of Project development steps and “Suppliers Quality Assurance” measures satisfying Clients’ Quality requirements;
- Full grasp of Quality management standards and benchmarks (ISO TS etc.).