Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
ProductLife Group is looking for a Project Planner in Cluj-Napoca!
ProductLife Group is the European industry-leading specialist service provider for the Life Sciences industry, focused on delivering high quality professional services in the areas of Regulatory, Safety, Quality, Process alignment and Medical services. All ProductLife Group’s services are targeting support for comprehensive compliance and safety throughout the product life cycle, therefore enabling continuity and productivity of product development and subsequent
As a result of the deployment of a new project we are now seeking a Project Planner.
We are looking for someone with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, with ability to work and interact smoothly within an international team. For this role we are seeking a professional with excellent communication skills in English.
- Responsible for planning the creation and maintenance of the projects;
- Assisting the Project Manager in the planning update and any simulations or forecasts of the planning process (time and resources);
- Contributing to project planning representations (from planning system to synthetic views) for communication and dashboard updates;
- Ensuring alerts, quality control and consistency of the planning for the overall project and related operational activities;
- Providing specific planning extracts to support Project Team discussion and decision making;
- Collaborating with project team members to collect quality data (estimates) for planning updates;
- Participating at the creation of the workload plan with portfolio (managers, delivery project actors and line managers);
- Contributing in building and maintaining project plan templates, which reflect lessons learned from previous projects and build a library of standards for plannings;
- Providing an integrated view of projects planning portfolio and related resources (FTE) to support the planning process and recruitments to the delivery managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a science related field;
- At least 2 years minimum of professional experience required in a similar position;
- Strong knowledge of project planning tools (WBS, PERT, GANTT, resources charts);
- Good level of practice with MSP or equivalent planning tool;
- Effective cross functional communication and reporting skills;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) for daily contacts with local and internationally project stakeholders;
- Detail oriented, organized and rigorous;
- Data consolidation and synthesis competencies (understanding the specifics but getting the bigger pictures also);
- Ability to work well within a
- Full training on the job and external courses will be provided;
- Competitive salary package;
- Dynamic environment;
- International and growing company;
- Health insurance;
- Meal tickets.