Project Manager with German
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
- As Project Manager in the Compensation, Benefits & Payroll service line, you will carry out in-depth analyses, including outside your own area of specialization, as well as identify and implement process optimization for the ongoing further development and improvement of operational processes (standardization/automation of processes in hire-to-retire (HtR) production)
- Create IT requirements and steer IT architecture changes
- You will set up projects and support projects from beginning to end
- You will work primarily in an international setting
- Provide support in the further development of the existing KPI-based system for steering and identifying process weaknesses
- Participate in converting processes into an end-to-end organization and implementingefficiency and quality enhancements
- University degree
- At least 4 years' professional experience in consulting or near-consulting activities
- Experience in structured process analysis and process modelling, as well as in complex, interdisciplinary and international project/process work
- Experience in leading (sub-)projects
- You have the ability to think conceptually and act in a solution-oriented manner, to support decision-making processes
- Knowledge of hire-to-retire processes would be nice to have
- Excellent language skills (fluent in English and good in German, and willing to quickly learn any missing business German if necessary)
- Your cooperative style of working, social and communication skills are compelling
What do we offer you?
- A great place to develop your career, challenging tasks, dynamic and intercultural working environment
- Great training opportunities within a multinational company
- Motivational financial package
By applying for this job you accept the DT privacy statement:
To process your online application we collect, process and use your personal data. We will treat your data as strictly confidential in accordance statutory provisions.
By submitting your application, you consent to your data being processed electronically, including by third parties. Data is only passed on to HR service providers that have been carefully selected by Deutsche Telekom AG.
For detailed information read the local data protection when applying for a job position at Deutsche Telekom Group.