Project Manager/Scrum Master
We are looking for a Project Manager/ Scrum Master for an Agile team, within the Group Information System department.
The Pentalog platform is based on a SOA architecture and covers the main business processes such as marketing, sales, production & project management, and human resources.
As a Project Manager/ Scrum Master, your main responsibility will be to take part in the continuous evolution of this platform by developing new modules and/ or new applications, while integrating third-party solutions.
- Represent the business as a single voice for the Delivery Team;
- Assign roles and responsibilities taking into account the existing project workload, team skills and development needs;
- Define and implement the project scope, planning, performance metrics and budget;
- Mediate internal issues and conflicting priorities among cross-functional teams to keep the team focused on delivery;
- Define the project management strategy, methods and standards;
- Perform tasks typical of a Scrum Master (facilitate Release Planning, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Scrum Meetings, etc);
- Effective Product Backlog management together with the Product Owner;
- Manage risks;
- Teach and lead the Development Team to create high-value products;
- Coach and provide the client with the required support in order to clearly express his needs;
- Proactively seek customer feedback and take appropriate action;
- Handle critical situations that occur during software project development and 3rd party solutions integration.
- 3+ years of professional Scrum Master or Project Management experience regarding software development and/ or enterprise solutions integration;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related area or equivalent work experience;
- Agile mindset is a must: familiarity with the Scrum principles, practices and theory;
- Excellent problem solving skills, along with organization and prioritization skills;
- Experience in a distributed team environment;
- Good skills and knowledge of leadership, facilitation, team motivation, conflict management;
- Technical and functional expertise to understand and propose solutions to the client and the Delivery team;
- Experience with 3rd party software implementations;
- Excellent analytical abilities, clear algorithmic thinking;
- Availability to travel;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including in English;
- French language knowledge will be considered an advantage.
- Attractive salary package according to your experience;
- Various promotion possibilities and development of a great career plan;
- Integration in a dynamic, multicultural working environment;
- Possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Meal tickets;
- Health insurance.
Pentalog is a global full-stack IT service platform designed to support digital and tech businesses throughout their product lifecycle: design, development, marketing, and funding. We apply Agile, Lean, and DevOps best practices to help clients build up product value.