Piața Charles de Gaulle, București
The Role of the QA Project Manager! Apply NOW!
The role oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of one or multiple projects from the early levels of engagement, to Live and beyond through clear and specified deliverables.
Plan the project
- Lead the planning and implementation of project.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Develop full scale project plans.
Staff the project
- In consultation with the appropriate manager, recruit, interview and select staff with appropriate skills for the project activities.
- Manage project staff according to the established policies and practices of the organization.
- Ensure that all project personnel receive an appropriate orientation and development to the organization and the project.
- Assemble and coordinate project staff.
Implement the project
- Execute the project according to the project plan.
- Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards.
Control the project
- Write reports on the project for management and for clients.
- Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures.
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders.
- Present reports defining project progress, risk registry and mitigation plan.
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
Evaluate the project
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase.
Like a Project Manager you should demonstrate competence in some or all of the following:
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problem, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem.
Qualification & Requirements
- 2 to 3 years planning and/or management experience.
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Direct work experience in project management capacity.
- Proven experience in people management.
- Proven experience in risk management.
- Proficient in project management software.
What We Offer
- Attractive salary package, including meal tickets, bonuses according to your performance.
- Keeping our employees’ healthy is important to us, therefore we offer Medical subscription, everyday Fresh Fruits, relaxation areas with all sorts of activities.
- We encourage learning and professional development and we facilitate the access for our employees to the most relevant information through Bookster.