Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
The role holder will be responsible for the running and analysis of transport performance reporting within the Transmission Engineering team. Performance analysis typically spans Ethernet/IP/Microwave/DWDM technologies and considers both technical and commercial parameters.
The role holder shall integrate transport related stats generated by different network elements and platforms in order to create consolidated performance reports against KPIs.
The Transport KPI Reporting Specialist will correlate the stats coming from different sources in order to identify potential transport related issues or opportunities for improvement.
• Periodically running transport related reports.
• Data analysis of the generated reports to highlight any design issues that could be present in the network and to help with 3rd level support on transport related issues.
• Running transport reports on an adhoc basis when investigating issues.
• Extracting data from the O2’s Accedian network performance solution.
• Circulate transport performance reports within the Transport Team in O2 and also with a wider community.
• Periodically present and explain the results and conclusions to the Transport Team in O2 and also with a wider community.
Both metrics and solutions must be aligned with business requirements keeping a permanent focus on customer satisfaction and experience.
• Good understanding of SDH and DWDM technology
• Good working knowledge of mobile access & core switch networks
• Good understanding of IP networks
• Expertise in producing mobile network performance reports and definition of network KPIs using standard and proprietary tools.
• Knowledge of mobile network transport infrastructure, main L3/L2 routing protocols.
• Knowledge of TWAMP and hoe to effectively apply it to monitoring transport networks.
• High capabilities for analysis and correlation of data are essential.
• Candidates should possess a flexible and logical approach with demonstrable skills in solving complex technical problems.
• Candidates will be results oriented with outstanding self-reliance, resourcefulness and initiative
• An ability to communicate complex concepts simply and effectively across different teams. Good working knowledge of Excel (including creation of macros)• Fluent communication in English (written $Verbal)
• 2 years minimum experience of working in the Telecoms industry.
• Proven ability to interact with diverse customers in a multi-cultural environment
• Diploma, degree or above in a relevant discipline or equivalent Industry experience
• Good level of understanding of designs of IP/MPLS transport networks and the elements that are typically part of them.
• Applicants will be degree level qualified, with experience of working in a mobile telecommunications performance analysis role obtained from working within a network operator or equipment vendor.
• Knowledge of stats produced from Nokia’s (ALU) SAM, Nokia’s NectAct, and Ericsson’s Blade OSS.
• Knowledge on PrOptima reporting tool.
• Experience using the Accedian Network Performance platform.