Project Manager in CAD Engineering for USA
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Recrutez candidati dispusi sa se relocheze
Salariu brut pe luna
1000 - 1700
At Tata Technologies we make product development dreams a reality by designing, engineering and validating the products of tomorrow for the world’s leading manufacturers. Due to our continued growth, we are now recruiting for Onsite Product Engineers to be based at our customer office’s in USA.
This job it’s for one year in Brasov followed by a long-term period of working in USA (initial three years, extension is possible).
During one year of working in Brasov, Tata Technologies will apply for your L1 Visa - long term Work Visa for USA.
The role is responsible for managing and growing our Industrial and Heavy Machinery line of business within the assigned customer across the USA region.
The Onsite Product Engineer is coordinating the assigned projects by the customer, either by doing the work onsite or by working with the Offsite Engineering team from our Delivery Centers to meet customer’s expectation in terms of cost, quality and timeline. The Onsite Product Engineer is the main interface between the Customer and the Tata Technologies Engineering teams. Onsite Product Engineers foster customer loyalty by ensuring that the customer fully utilizes the value of our solutions and services, and they are instrumental in understanding customer’s requirements and making sure that our deliverables meet those requirements.
Area of Responsibility:
- Provide analytical assessment of technical engineering data including technical drawings to analyze, recommend, identify and correct engineering design problems for each specific product throughout the product development life-cycle. Requires correct analysis of empirical data as well as intuitive judgment of data.
- Communicate with engineering, technical and manufacturing personnel on technical product specifications throughout product development life-cycle including prototype and production stages of project
- Utilize computer aided drafting and mechanical design software applications to design complex components and sub-systems for mechanical and elector-mechanical products that meet customer project specifications
- Lead design reviews and resolve technical design conflicts
- Assess buildability, manufacturability and integration
- Develop 3D model of machine designs in CAD environment
- Assist in establishing design completion dates.
- Maintain and track all project information and related data in neat and organized manner per company processes definitions and guidelines for efficient retrieval of information from the various internal departments of Tata Technologies as well as from the customer
- Complete other duties as assigned
Knowledge / Experience:
Knowledge of engineering concepts and practical application in one or more of the following engineering disciplines:
- Hydraulics or Pneumatics systems
- Mechanical design and manufacturing processes
- Metal and plastic properties
- FEA (linear and non-linear) CFD
- Mechanical components
- GD&T, stamping & fabrication
- Cast components
- Supplier collaboration/PPAP
- Risk management (APQP/DFMEA/DVP&R)
- Engine design
- Transmission design
- Suspension / axle systems
- Engine install
- Engine cooling (HVAC) systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in an accredited Engineering curriculum or equivalent preferred
- 3 years’ mechanical or electro-mechanical designing experience
- Experience with updating specification and engineering standard work documentation
- Thorough working knowledge of MS Office Suite, Visio, MS Project, product development, design, manufacturing, databases, and internet software programs
- Experience with PLM Data Management tools and CAD tools including one or more of the following: Creo, Catia, Solidworks, Unigraphics. Familiarity with Teamcenter, Intralink/Windchill, VisView
- Good leadership skills
- Very good English skills
- Performs well under pressure
- Possess highly developed attention to detail
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles
If you are passionate about bringing innovation to the projects you work on and want to join a global company, then this is the place for you.
Tata Technologies: Make it real. Make it Better™.
Tata Technologies would like to thank all applicants for their interest, each application will be reviewed against the set criteria for the role. We would like to advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days following the closing date it will mean that unfortunately your application has not been successful. We will however retain your details for any suitable future opportunities.
- Are you willing to relocate to USA for a minimum period of 3 years?
- Are you willing to relocate to Brasov, Romania, for a period of 1 year for training and visa application?
- What is your motivation for this position?