Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded software solutions and services for the automotive industry. We stay on top of the latest innovations, such as connected cars, car as a sensor and autonomous driving. A leader in automotive software with over 27 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 80 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative software solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned independent subsidiary of Continental.
We're on the lookout for Project Manager who enjoy working in our Software Development team for CON (Connected Car) at our location in Brasov.
Job description / Main responsibilities:
• Project management of software development teams for Qt based automotive CON software
• Coordination of multi-site software development teams
• Reporting to customer and management
• Software Development Process improvement
• Budget and time planning /monitoring
• Supplier management
Required Know-how / Experience:
• Academic degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of education and recent relevant work experience
• Very good knowledge of Software Development Processes
• Very good Java or C++ or similar programming skills
• Very good skills in English, both written and spoken
• Autonomous, analytic and structured way of working
• Outgoing personality, leadership skills and team player capabilities
• Innovation skills and fascination for technology
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow.
Do you want to be part of our exceptional company?
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• A motivating and engaging work environment
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
• EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company.