Project Manager for international funded project
Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for an experienced project manager to coordinate the activities implemented under an international funded project meant to monitor grants allocated to Romanian high-schools and universities.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Coordinate all activities implemented under the project;
- Coordinate the team of Key Experts, High School Monitors, University Monitors, Mentors and administrative staffpeople);
- Maintain communication with the representatives of the international fund awarding the grants.
- Coordinate the organization of the events, meetings, induction training courses and other workshops scheduled during the project implementation with the team of monitors and mentors;
- Coordinate the organization of the events, meetings and other workshops scheduled during the project implementation;
- Take part at the important meetings organized by monitors and mentors during the project;
- Together with the team of key experts, design and apply an internal supervision and verification mechanism of the documents analysed and approved/ endorsed/ rejected by the monitors;
- Together with the team of key experts, monitors and evaluates the activities of the monitors and mentors, collect feedback regarding their activity from the beneficiaries’ teams and periodically report to the UMEFP on their activity;
- Together with the team of key experts, takes all appropriate measures and organize the internal control mechanism;
- Prepare quarterly progress reports and the final implementation report;
- Ensure high quality for all materials developed during the project (quarterly reports, technical and financial reports, manuals and procedures for reporting, methodologies for implementing different activities).
We expect you to have:
- MA degree in a relevant field (. social sciences, mathematics and natural sciences, engineering sciences)
- At least 15 year of professional experience in a relevant context of human development projects;
- At least 7 years of experience in managing projects, team leader, project director, senior responsible officer (planning long-term activities and coordinating teams /project implementation, project budgeting, project monitoring and evaluation);
- At least 3 years’ experience in education development projects is an advantage;
- Specific experience in projects funded by international donors; experience with World Bank-funded projects would be an advantage;
- Strong project management skills;
- Proven experience to work effectively with a team, to organize activity, coordinate and supervise/monitor a large number and different types of professionals;
- Proven ability to implement multiple tasks at the same time, to work actively and diligently, and to efficiently manage resources to meet deadlines;
- Proven capacity to draft synthesis reports;
- Good written and oral communication skills in Romanian and English;
- Good command of Microsoft Office package, especially Word, Excel and PPT.
Employment type: Full-time work
Starting date: To be discussed after an interview
Duration: Determined period – 5 years.
No. of hours: Up to 40h/week
Working schedule: During office hours: 08:00 – 16:30 or 09:00 – 17:30;
Availability to travel across the country: 15-20% of the working time.
Location: any city.
Salary: competitive at international level.
- What is the main driver for you to apply to this 5-years time role?