Fashion Days team is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Project Manager, with experience in managing both web and apps projects and previous IT project management experience.
The Project Manager will handle cross teams projects, working in virtually all fields, from tech to accounting, from commercial to delivery, and everything in-between.
Project management is a growing field, offering a full range of challenges and opportunities. So if you are a fast learner willing to develop in a supportive environment, we would like to have you on our team.
- Create & manage project plans (scope, schedule, resources, quality)
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage all project-related meetings and tasks
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Monitor project and quality to stakeholder standards
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- Evaluate and assess the result of the project
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Understand tech approach and limitations and be able to translate them into business language
- Coordinate both web and mobile app projects
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required.
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines and raise red flags when necessary
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Motivating people involved in the project to complete tasks on time
- At least 4 years experience in project management
- Good level of spoken and written English
- hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (MS Excel in particular)
- The agile background is a must, Scrum certification is a plus
- Familiar with different PM methods (waterfall, agile, hybrid) and be able to choose and tailor depending on the project
- Analytical mind, well-organized, and able to prioritize
- High level of proactivity, initiative, energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Flexible, communicative, team player
- Self-driven person
- Friendly and approachable
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Able to work on several simultaneous projects and to adapt to a fast-evolving environment
Grow Faster. Grow Higher.
We’re always looking for the ones truly passionate about their work. If you are amongst them, you can rest assured there is a place for you in eMAG. We grew very fast and we are determined to keep doing so. What brought us here is our desire for continuous evolution and practical results.
Over 5200 people are working now in eMAG. We strongly believe in people development and therefore every year we invest more and more energy and resources to remain an organization that is constantly learning. We want to make sure that you’ll have the most talented colleagues, as well as the proper environment to grow and achieve great results.