Understands key project management components a takes ownership of an assigned project from initiation through delivery. Interfacing with internal and external customers, establishing a collaborative relationship with stake holders and project contributors. Drive and manage project plan to overcome road-blocks and ensure the successful completion of project.
Responsible for organizing all project activities including planning, reporting, interdepartmental meetings and communication ensuring project deliverables remain on schedule. Produces project updates and scheduled reports to project team and sponsors.
Generic roles & Responsibilities
1. Manages deliverables of assigned projects by invoking development plans / roadmaps, driving actions, reporting updates, communication changes and prioritization tasks.
2. Responsible for driving the project team to complete against targeted deliverables by providing vision, strategy and approach by setting priorities and removing potential escalations and overcoming roadblocks.
3. Create the right project approach having gained support from project sponsors and the mobilization of resources. Understand business and project risks, including development of contingency plans.
4. Delivers a communications plan involving periodic reports to direct management, impacted audiences and other wider general communications via written documentation, presentations, website tools, email, verbal mechanisms or face to face meetings.
5. Monitors project performance against established metrics and targets.
6. Ensures that project content is in full compliance with company policy and local government regulations.
7. Ensures customer facing project updates/content is accurate.
Specific roles & Responsibilities
1. Degree educated and or proven record of effective and efficient execution of EMEA wide project /program management and implementation.
2. Project Management Training – Prince II / ITIL Service Management Training.
3. Competent in Spreadsheet / Presentation creation and interpretation.
4. Experience in handling management information & metrics (design, collection & reporting) within a large project environment.
5. Experienced major project implementation leader.
6. 3 years working experience in services environment with gained knowledge of systems support service capabilities and deliverables.