Project manager - construction field
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
2000 - 4000 €
We are looking for a reliable Construction/Project Manager to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner.
They are in control of all operations, including progress, planning, labor relations, and cost planning. They provide site based management and coordination of the construction process to ensure the project is completed to a high standard. These managers team up with other professionals like sub-contractors, consultants and client’s representatives in order to make sure that the job is completed within budget on time.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Ensure that the project complies with the contract documents, Quality Management and Health and Safety systems.
- Organize the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Setting up site, Fire Plans, Inductions, Method Statement, Risk Assessments, etc
- Oversee all on site and off site constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Liaise closely with project Quantity Surveyor on all matters relating to cost, scope, risk, variations and the like. Record all variation information as required.
- Complete contract administration duties, including the daily site diary and prepare management reports as required for each project.
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Proven working experience in construction/project management
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Having awareness of safety and health issues
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages (MS Office, MS Project, Auto CAD)
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- A minimum of 5-6 years experience in site management
- University degree in construction management, engineering or related field.