LEONI is a global provider of products, solutions and services for energy and data management in the automotive sector and other industries. The value chain encompasses wires, optical fibers, standardised cables, special cables and assembled systems as well as intelligent products and smart services. As an innovation partner and solutions provider, LEONI supports its customers with pronounced development and systems expertise. The market-listed group of companies employs more thaeople in 31 countries and generated consolidated sales of EUR billion in 2017.
LEONI entered the Romanian market in 1999 with the opening of the first WSD (Wiring Systems Division) plant in Arad. There followed the plants in Bistritaand Pitestiand afterwards the satellites in Beius, Luduş, Marghita and Bumbeşti-Jiu were opened. In, the first LEONI Shared Service Center (SSC) was established in Cluj-Napoca. With overemployees at the end of, LEONI is one of the biggest employers in
- Full Project authority, responsibility and accountability including managing resources capabilities in order to achieve the final goals / targets;
- Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities;
- Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and track details/data/information/activities;
- Ensures and contributes to LEONI financial targets and results;
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization;
- Prepare regular project reports for the management level;
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders;
- Maintain strong focus on Customer Satisfaction by delivering exceptional project performance and predictable, repeatable project results;
- Manage change in a dynamic environment; Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards;
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality;
- Manage, motivate and control a dynamic multidisciplinary team;
- Ensures the exchange of information among team members and between the teams;
- Drive and continuously improve the process and the methods required to provide a world class support to automotive industry.
- University Degree in a related subject (technical studies are an advantage);
- Knowledge of English language (German is an advantage);
- Understand ethical behavior and business practices;
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization;
- Knowledge of theoretical and practical aspects of project management;
- First class communication / interpersonal skills, self-motivated and able to contribute to the wider aspects of the business;
- Well organized, detail oriented, analytical thinking, strong problem-solving skills;
- At least two years relevant experience gained within a manufacturing environment.
LEONI processes your application data in an IT-system that is consistent across the company and uses Foreign Service providers. By sending your application, you agree to this procedure. LEONI ensures the compliance with data protection.