Senior (5-10 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
The Project Manager is responsible for the scheduling, tracking, co-ordination, execution and delivery of projects. The role operates in a fast paced organization where time to market, quality and rapid change are critical to the company’s success. The position reports within the Project Management Practice and the successful candidate will manage and co-ordinate project activities across functional teams, from various business areas and ensure that all teams are focused on project delivery.
The Project Manager will work with delivery managers and other suppliers to the project to solve scheduling and prioritization conflicts, whilst engaging with the necessary demand-side teams to ensure objectives and priorities are aligned.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
• Own responsibility to ensure the successful delivery of projects to plan and within budget, while ensuring that the deliverables meet the underlying business case.
• Lead the project team to ensure efficient and effective delivery of projects
• Work closely with relevant stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects.
• Troubleshoot, problem-solve, and negotiate compromises to make sure that roadblocks are anticipated and tackled to minimize impact to schedule, quality and functionality
• Ensure that realistic project plans are prepared and maintained and provides regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as appropriate
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and appropriately stored
• Ensure projects delivered in-line with the Project teams methodology
• Manage expectations of all project stakeholders
• Drives result
• Communicates effectively
• Decision Quality
• Project Management – Pragmatically applying knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet project requirements
• Risk Management – Mitigate or otherwise deal with negative events on a project
• Opportunity management – ability to proactively remove barriers, often caused by complexity. Capturing opportunities to maximize business benefits and focuses on uncertain events in a positive manner
• Agile and Scrum knowledge – process and application
Education, Qualifications & Experience
• 2+ years project management experience
• Solid experience delivering of projects across multiple sites in an online environment
• Excellent ability to co-ordinate multiple stakeholders, requirements and priorities such that issues and conflicts are successfully resolved
• Proven ability to influence without authority – getting work done through others
• An excellent relationship builder and motivator who will thrive on working closely with internal teams and clients