Detalii loc de munca
This role is part of a growing Project Management team within the PMO Department.
The Project Manager is accountable for leading the full lifecycle management of one or more projects from requirements through to operational and commercial readiness.
The Project Manager is responsible for executing all aspects of diverse, complex projects across an international matrix environment of teams from Group Technology and worldwide Local Markets.
The Project Manager has accountability for ensuring in scope, on-time and on-budget delivery of new and enhanced products that meet customer expectations.
The role is crucial to successfully manage the end-to-end delivery of technology projects, with geographically dispersed remote teams and stakeholders.
It enables the on-going development of key strategic business differentiators for Vodafone by delivering new and innovative products, features, capabilities and services.
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- All aspects of Project Management (including scope definition, detailed project planning, vendor management, budget management, building and managing international matrix teams and stakeholder management) of one or more projects deployments
- Ensure adherence to the governance process.
- Able to demonstrate best practice in all aspects of project management.
- Accurate progress reporting and risk/issue management with timely and effective escalation
- Engagement and management of numerous external third parties
With these skills you are a great candidate:
- Excellent Project Management skills (methodologies and tools) proven by track record of at least 2 years in a Technology environment
- Advanced communication skills on all aspects of project delivery & ability to report at a senior level
- Strong leader, able to efficiently facilitate meetings
- Excellent ability to engage, influence and motivate teams
- Extensive experience of project management in remote international matrix environments
- Good understanding of IT Infrastructure concepts ( Servers, Storages, Data Bases, IP Network, Security).
- Preferably experience in Agile methodology
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can have home office 2 days per week ( fully remote during this pandemic periodic)
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you