Detalii loc de munca
Are you dynamic, a keen innovator, a trend setter, or a disruptive thinker? Then Kellogg Europe is the place for you because at Kellogg’s we focus on agility, growth and innovation.
Our colleagues in GBS center are looking for a new Project Manager who will be responsible for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project for Bucharest service delivery center
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
As a project manager will support regional service teams from idea to implementation for moderate to significant continuous improvement initiatives; will contribute in the application of GBS Service Excellence practices and methodologies to ensure sustainable results are achieved and documented thereby increasing delivery of customer value.
Briefly you will:
• Lead cross-functional projects to develop and implement new programs and process improvements.
• Manage projects in accordance with GBS established methodologies
• Scope multiple projects and set specified timelines for deliverables
• Manage project schedules, progress and costs to ensure results are delivered on time and within budget
• Uses a rigorous risk identification and mitigation process on an ongoing basis
• Ensures that risk related costs are included in project budgets and forecasts
• Ensures that risk considerations are incorporated into project schedules
• Adjust, update and communicate project plans as needed.
• Work closely with Process Owners to understand business objectives in order to scope projects appropriately
• Present and lead conversations about projects, issues, solutions, and strategy to senior leaders
• Provide functional expertise to assess potential financial and operational impact of projects or issues
• Develop & deploy communications and training materials that support project implementation
• Network and collaborate with other CI Leaders to share best practices
• Reports to all levels of the GBS and Client organization, selecting content and messages depending on audience
• Compliance with GBS reporting requirements
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
• Bachelor’s degree and 5-7 years of experience in a related field (Master’s Degree preferred)
• Experience in PowerBI and strong interest in digitalization and automation
• Certification as a Project Management Professional (preferable PMP, Black Belt Lean Six Sigma)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Deep analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong negotiation and decision making skills
• Sense of urgency and ownership of resolution, meeting established performance objectives and customer commitments
• Strong collaboration skills and ability to partner with key internal/external customer to drive change & continuous improvement
• Experience presenting results to an executive team
• Strong business acumen and leadership skills
• Ability to make decisions in a fast paced environment
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW
The role reports to Senior Manager Business Integration
Peer Relationships: IT Business Partners, GBS Service Delivery Leads, Global Process Owners, GBS Process Managers, Director of Continuous Improvement, GBS Finance Lead
Growing and nurturing the world starts with our employees, which is why our tailor-made career growth programmes are just what you need to set yourself for success.
With our extensive benefits package including flexible working, which enables you to take control of your work/life balance, we really have our people at the heart of our organization.
We strive to create a world where people are not just fed but fulfilled and a workplace where everyone can voice their opinions and are empowered to be their true selves. It’s each and everyone’s unique flavor that make up Kellogg’s recipe for success and the diversity of ideas, experiences and beliefs that fuel our future ready momentum and embolden our make it happen culture.