Company: FAIST Mekatronic
Location: Oradea, Romania
Department: Business Development
Type of contract: Full-Time
• Responsible for technical project management process as per Project Management Procedure and APQP requirements.
• Responsible for coordination of engineering activities in the introduction of new products stage (RFQ – request for quotation stage & Samples production stages) for all production areas (Die Casting, CNC, Plating, Painting, Gasketing and Assembling).
• Acts as contact point between the Account Manager / Customer and the Engineering team.
• Responsible to collect all technical documents to be approved by Customer before the start of mass production.
• Responsible for defining the packaging process (costs, materials, cycle time for packaging).
•Coordination of ECR (Engineering Change Request).
Implement APQP processes in Project Management
• Organize meetings with departments to review new projects: project description, risk analysis, internal technical capacity and capability, to propose team members in order to fulfil the APQP process and their responsibilities, the initial project plan, target and ensure the efficient communication of the budget for new projects.
• Organizes and coordinates with Technical Department the DPR (Design Product Review) preparation and communicate with designers / engineers and customers to ensure complete clarification of technical details before projects starts.
• Establish the cross correlation of designated team for APQP process and clearly define roles, responsibilities and target to each of them.
Management of Die-Casting Tools
• Provide project status report as amended to date (frequency depends on the required specifications from Account Manager).
• Ensure that the replacement of die cast tools to be made on time according to the life of die cast tool and delivery time.
• Provide accurate and complete drawings, specifications and customer requirements to technical department.
Coordination of engineering activities in the introduction of new products stage (RFQ – request for quotation stage & Samples production stages) for all production areas (Die Casting, CNC, Plating, Painting, Gasketing and Assembling)
• Analyses the technical documentation and requirements from the customer (RFQ analysis).
• Based on the above, drives the preparation process for all areas for:
• Send out RFQ to suppliers for surface treatment (painting).
4. Coordinates the engineering activity in all production areas for samples production stage
• Ensures communication between the internal departments.
• Issues sample trail request to planning department.
• Elaborates the internal validation report on initial samples.
• University degree: Engineer (Mechanics, Electronic etc.);
• Drivers license (B category);
• English - advanced;
• Ms. Office - advanced.
• Free meal
• Meal tickets
• Free transport
• Private medical insurance
• Gift tickets for holidays
• Annual performance bonus
• Loyalty bonus
FAIST Light Metals Division is one of the five Business Divisions of FAIST Group. It is a leading supplier of high value-added, aluminium die cast components for the mobile communications network equipment industry, the global automotive industry and other industrial fields such as energy management, power tools and household.
FAIST Light Metals is a key supplier to Telecom Network OEM’s and Automotive Tier 1 worldwide.
FAIST Mekatronic is one of the manufacturing sites of FAIST Light Metals Division. The company is located in Oradea, Romania having at the moment around 1300 employees.