Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Salariu aproximativ brut oferit / luna in euro
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
We, CEPROCS™ Group are a Central European Procurement Consulting Service Company. Focused on procurement services, we are a fully integrated Business Process Outsourcer.
Our employees are our largest and most important asset and value great ideas which gives us a strategic advantage and further opportunities. We aim at creating a safe familiar environment with a 100% support on work-life balance.
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for end-to-end project management for set of procurement projects of Medium to High complexity - includes project-planning, delivery, client interaction, managing project operational parameters and people management. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility. Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation: develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Works in close collaboration with Business Partners to get a clear understanding of business needs, to determine the appropriate Purchasing strategy, to source vendors, and to ensure the consistency between the technical specifications, vendor proposals, and contractual documents.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
Your requirements and qualifications:
- You have previous working experience as Project Manager for at least 3 years.
- Additional purchasing experience is preferred.
- Outstanding English skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.