Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
engleză - avansat
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Terre des hommes is looking for a trustworthy and experienced Project Manager to join its team in Romania. The successful candidate speaks English (working language) and Romanian fluently.
Duty Station: Bucharest (50%) with 50% travel to Craiova and other counties across Romania (especially in Olt and Gorj). The candidate can also be based in Gorj and Olt.
Working time: full time (40 hours a week)
Reporting to: Child Protection Programme Manager
Start date: May 2016
Tdh offers a one year fixed-term contract, with possibility of extension.
• Responsible for the effective and qualitative implementation of activities, for reaching outputs (output indicators) and project outcomes (outcome indicators)
• Ensures that high quality standards are achieved throughout the project she/he is responsible for and provides support, advice and guidance to achieve expected outcomes for children and their families.
• Liaison with General Directorates for Social Assistance and Child’s Rights Protection, local Public Services of Social Assistance, Community Consultative Structures, mayors, local NGOs and other community members.
• Project monitoring and reporting; Budget monitoring
• Responsible for the design, accreditation and delivery of training sessions for social workers and other community members.
• Provide technical expertise / coaching to social workers
• Provide technical expertise to community members implementing sustainable initiatives at community level.
Knowledge, Attitude and Experience Required
• At least 3 years of progressively responsible experience in leading child protection and social work / social services related projects. A proven interest and successful record in delivering qualitative and tangible results.
• University degree in Social Work.
• Strong knowledge and practice of Programme Cycle Management.
• Ability to learn, apply and fully comply with donor rules, regulations, legal framework, office policies and procedures. 100% transparency, rigor and honesty.
• Ability to conduct training sessions in the child protection and social work domain.
• Ability to innovate and to be creative.
• Ability to work in a team in a consensual manner and to encourage full participation.
• Ability to multi-task, handle pressure, work with limited supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing. 100% fluency required in both English and Romanian: spelling, grammar, vocabulary.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all staff and partners.
• Ability to use basic word processing, excel spreadsheets and to learn new apps.
• Prior experience in NGO work, especially with children, a strong asset. Child protection attitude a requirement.
Please send your CV and a maximum one page letter of motivation to , no later than 20th of April 2016.
The recruitment and selection procedures of Terre des hommes reflect our commitment to child rights and child protection. Individuals identifying themselves as Roma are encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Background on Terre des hommes
Today, Terre des hommes (Tdh) Foundation is a significant force among children’s aid organisations in Switzerland and throughout the world. It is the largest non-governmental organisation (NGO) for children’s aid in Switzerland. Tdh has development projects and emergency relief programmes in more than 30 countries. This engagement is financed by individual and institutional donations, of which 87% flows directly into the Tdh programmes.
In Romania, Terre des hommes has been active since 1992. Every year thousands of children and their families benefit from projects under our three main interventions: (1) Strengthening the child protection system to ensure the protection of children from abuse, neglect and exploitation, (2) Protection of children on the move (migration and trafficking), and (3) Inclusion of Roma communities and other minorities.
Main project on which the candidate will work:
Partnership for the Reduction of Abuse, Exploitation and Violence against Children, for Non-discrimination and for Inclusion in Romania / (PRAEVENIR)
The Praevenir project aims to protect children by ensuring that effective preventative services are in place so to intervene at early stage in the identification and referral of children at risk of abuse, exploitation and violence. In order to do so, the project will count on the collaboration with local community actors, regional and national authorities, and with a well-renowned Swiss academic institution, the HES-SO in Lausanne. By intervening at different levels and at prevention stage, the project hopes to decrease the amount of children requiring protection services and to allow children to grow and develop in a safe environment.
More information may be obtained on our websites: ;