Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Fortech is looking to add a dedicated and experienced Project Manager to its growing team in Iasi.
In this role, you will manage a project that includes several applications, whose purpose is to improve the experience different user categories have with the ebikes after they reach the assembly line. The applications’ suite includes a mobile app and a desktop app. At this moment, we further extended the collaboration with the client to develop a web app which will be used by the client to manage the firmware configurations and service history for manufactured ebikes.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in all project management activities, including customer and people management.
- Lead cross-functional integrated project teams
- Coordinate the deliverable and project specific activities, while maintaining the project scope
- Identify and escalate project risks and issues
- Prepare regular project reports for the management level
- Manage change in a dynamic environment
- Liaise with all project stakeholders
- Maintain strong focus on Customer Satisfaction by delivering exceptional project performance and predictable, repeatable project results
- Monitor improvement efforts in quality and productivity
- Build team capabilities
- Contribute to recruitment of new team members
- Provide appraisals and performance management for the team members
- Motivate the team to meet business objectives and to create a long term harmonious work environment
- Create development plans for the team members
- Encourage and create a positive atmosphere to host creativity and technical enrichment
- 5+ years overall experience and at least 2 years in a similar position
- Experienced in leading cross-functional teams
- Experienced in managing all phases of a project
- Work experience in Agile methodology
- Experience as SCRUM Master is a plus
- Agile mindset and knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in English and Romanian
- Well organized, detail oriented, analytical thinking, strong problem-solving skills
You will work in an environment that demands professionalism and in the same time values quality people and connections. Our principles are simple: show respect, be reliable and continuously seek to progress.
We offer competitive compensation package, medical insurance, learning and development opportunities and other perks and benefits.
And we also strive to fine-tune our offering to meet particular needs, such as flexible working schedules, remote work or any other benefit that adds value to you and is within our possibilities.