Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Our client is VIA SMS Group - non-banking financial institution strongly represented in UE!
For the Romanian Branch that will be opened soon, we are looking for a PROJECT MANAGER that will have the following main responsibilities:
- To assist in the establishment, maintenance and expansion of the company in Romania (business development, operations, finance);
- To plan and organize business and management information systems implementation in cooperation with General Manager;
- To ensure operations of the company in accordance with legislation, as well as to inform General Manager on changes in legislation and requirements of supervisory and control institutions;
- To analyze and evaluate market trends, as well as make suggestions for business improvements;
- To establish and maintain relationship with local vendors and strategic partners;
- To represent company interests in relations with private individuals and legal entities, as well as state and municipal authorities.
- Higher education (Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Law);
- Professional work experience in finance/banking (preferably - in the field of online consumer lending);
- Very good knowledge of financial/banking products and processes, familiarity with rules and regulations of the industry;
- Knowledge of finance, business administration and management processes;
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Professional working proficiency in English (both written and in verbal); knowledge of Russian is an advantage;
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.