Acest job nu mai este activ.
We are looking for a Project Manager to be able to coordinate one of our departments.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering or equivalen
- Fluency in English
- Exceptional communication skills including coordination skills, good personal presentation, oral and written communication skills, commitment, drive for results
- Knowledge in Visual Management could be a plus
- Excellent active listening skills and the ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Skills and leadership competencies for people relations, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving including conflict management
- Forecasting capacity and potential needs anticipation
- Results oriented, decision making skills with the ability to balance conflicting needs.
The new Project Manager will be covering the following activities:
- Coordinating the recruitment activities within the department. Candidates technical skills assessment
- Managing the technical teams
- Monitoring the department’s charging schedule (holiday leave, training, etc ...)
- In charge of organizing and conducting technical meetings
- Support in identifying and prioritizing the training needs
- Operational technical assistance – in order to grow the teams’ competences
- Deliverables follow-up
- Supervise and coordinate the operational activities
- Responsible for monitoring, managing the activities within the department, drafting and deliver specific reports.
- Different work force management activities (workload, training planning etc.)
- Organize and conduct meetings whenever necessary within his department.
ALTEN, the European leader in engineering and technology consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and it systems.
It stop engineers carry out studies and conception projects for the technical and information systems divisions of large corporate clients in the industrial, telecommunications and services sectors.