Contract & reporting administration
Middle (2-5 ani)
engleză - avansat
* toate limbile sunt obligatorii
Allianz Technology Bucharest Branch is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: Financial, Actuarial, IT and Procurement support to the Allianz Group, creating innovative solutions so that Allianz can shape the future for generations ahead.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
As part of the dedicated B2B2C team, the Project Management Officer for joint area of Front-end and Target Applications will offer support to the Business Owners with commercial operations and project management controls, having the following responsibilities:
Purchasing process and contract management:
- Preparation of quotation request in close collaboration with the Business/Service Owner and supplier;
- Coordinating the Demand Process: creation of purchase demand requests, tracking of the demand status, submission of the documents (contract, offer, quotation), ensuring the demand reaching the ordering flow, ensuring the purchase order creation and submission a service provider;
- Tracking the invoices and timesheets in the Allianz systems/SAP;
- Validation and reconciliation of invoices received from providers and handling corrections of the records;
- Keeping track of invoices status of payment.
Service cost center and WBS reporting:
- Monthly preparation of cost center reports for the respective primary service and analysis of the deviations (actual vs. plan, current period vs. previous period);
- Monthly preparation of WBS reports for the Change and On Top actual vs. plan, current period vs. previous period);
- Monthly tracking of allocated budget execution per each expense category;
Customer Contracting and Invoicing
- Preparation of the Customer contracts, facilitating the signature process between Allianz Technology and the Customer
- Uploading of the project actuals in the Project Management Tool
- Preparation of the billing records per project in the Project Management Tool
- Preparation of the invoicing template for monthly customer billing
- Administration of the Database tools for projects/resources updates and for timesheets tracking
- Administration of time-tracking tool
- Access management to various tools and applications
Onboarding activities (optional)
- Creation of onboarding and additional service requests in ServiceNow tool
- Handling of onboarding for new Front-end and Target Applications resources (all locations)
- At least 3 year of relevant experience;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Finance or similar);
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Access - advantageous), SAP;
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Quick perception;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor.
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- International Certifications (Agile, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.);
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs;
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.