Process Management Specialist
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more thanpeople serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
In Accenture Technology, we investigate and explore new technologies to determine how our clients can use them – helping their business innovate, grow and improve.
The Delivery Excellence team is responsible for management, control and operation of Delivery Center (DC) organizational processes designed to support delivery within DC projects and assure/control the quality of delivery.
If you are organized, analytical and have:
- Good knowledge and proven experience from project and/or process management in IT
- Influencing and coaching skills, good cross-department collaboration skills
- Ability to independently identify key issues and deviations from standards
- Certification with related experience of one or more of the following ITIL V3, PMI, PRINCE 2, CMMI, ISO/IEC (
- Strong communication skills to all business levels
- Good commnad of English
Then join our team!
Our future colleague will:
- Set up of new projects to be compliant with policies/rules used within DC as consistent with agreed standards
- Ensure the proper process management and control activities are performed across the DC projects
- Evaluate the adherence of project practices against organizational definitions, address non-compliances and solve non-compliances (PPQA)
- Support projects in proper usage of standards, advise about project/process related questions and help with implementation of standards
- Coordinate improvement process, collect, review and propose for implementation the selected organizational improvements
- Manage and maintain DC organizational asset repository and related procedures for collection, update and implementation of proposed asset improvements
- Analyze, prepare for local adoption and implement metrics/reporting techniques, KPIs calculation and techniques for data collection
- Prepare Accenture DC to pass external audits/appraisals based on the independent international standards/models and participate on these audits/appraisals as an interviewer or interviewee
- Provide expertise and consultations in many frameworks and models . CMMI, ITSM/ITIL, Agile SCRUM and waterfall methodologies
- Prepare process design/redesign, propose implementation plan and implement the change across the DC
- Develop and conduct trainings related to specific project/process related topics for DC projects
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
- Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.
Acest job nu mai este activ.