Detalii loc de munca
Project Management Officer with German
Job remote (activitatea se desfășoară de la domiciliu/telemuncă)
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 4500 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group.
We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers.
Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
- Responsible for the organizational matters for the head of sales
- Support in project planning and implementation and different projects
- Comprehensive scheduling, deadline tracking and project controlling
- Creation and revision PowerPoint presentations and presentation of the results in the project groups
- Coordination with various project stakeholders
- Evaluation, documentation and project reporting
- Previous experience in the field of insurance, especially life / risk insurance products would be a plus
- Very good written and oral German skills
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Quick perception; Good communication skills; Good organizational skills; Customer and service oriented demeanor
- Proficient use of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Strong social and communication skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Flexible, and the ability to work hard as part of a team and to work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize, estimate time requirements and meet deadlines
- High motivation to manage and finalize tasks in a complex environment
- Enjoys working in a distributed team
We place people at the core of what we do, this is why we are committed to your personal and professional growth:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
We care about the performance of our employees and we know it can only be reached by ensuring you proper work-life balance:
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
Come to the Allianz side! We have attractive compensation and incentives:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets
The personal information that you may provide to us (including sensitive information) may be provided to Hiring Managers for the purposes of assessing your suitability as a candidate.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.