Project Management Officer Agile Delivery Platform
Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
As part of the dedicated B2B2C team, the PMO will offer support to the Primary Service Manager on different purchasing and budget tracking and reporting tasks, having the following responsibilities:
Purchasing process and contract management:
- Preparation of quotation request in close collaboration with the PSM and supplier;
- Validation and reconciliation of invoices received from providers and handling corrections of the records;
- Submission of contracts, invoices and timesheets in the Allianz systems/SAP;
- Starting the approval workflow and tracking status of the contracts;
- Keeping track of invoices status of payment.
Budget tracking and reporting:
- Monthly preparation of cost center reports for the respective primary service and analysis of the deviations (actual vs. plan, current period vs. previous period);
- Monthly tracking of allocated budget execution per each expense category;
- Preparation of industrial view report related to costs and revenues, based on consumed resources;
- Preparation of accounting view report for costs and revenue analysis, based on SAP extracted figures (planned, actual and updated forecast) and comparison with industrial view report.
- Update the business cases, based on the actual vs. plan analysis.
- Monthly preparation of revenue report based on the input received from ADP team regarding the resource consumption;
- Tracking the invoice preparation process;
- Entering the revenue amounts in SAP;
- Sending and validating the invoices with the customer and taking actions in order to correct them (including credit notes and handling specific agreements).
- At least 3 year of relevant experience;
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration, Finance or similar);
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Access - advantageous), SAP;
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Accurate and reliable way of working;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Customer and service oriented demeanor.
- Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- WorldClass Gym Discounts.
- Personal and professional development:
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
- German Language Courses for any level;
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available;
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal and Gift Tickets.