The Project Management Office (PMO) is the centralized management structure for a specific project or a group of projects within the Services Department.
The Project Management Office Administrator is in charge of providing support to Program/Project Director and Project Manager(s) for defined projects for a designed region or sub-region, including, but not limited to, budget follow-up, resourcing, invoicing, project management processes and data gathering.
Additional activities of the Project Office Management Administrator include reporting for project running utility (preparation of Dashboards, creation/follow-up of Services Opportunities in Temenos tool, ect.).
The Project Management Office Administrator is both a client and supplier and will work on a regular basis with several internal departments as Finance, Governance, Resourcing, billing teams…
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Timecards, Expenses & Travel:
- Ensure consultants record and submit their time sheets and expenses properly and on time in Temenos system.
- Assist when required assigned consultants on Temenos and/or on client procedures in place (for time, expenses and travel booking).
Client Contract/Project documentation
- Be aware of concerned client agreements (License, Maintenance, Services).
For project support, the Project Management Office Administrator has to know the important contractual points (payment terms, the milestones, the expenses agreement, on boarding process, deliverables etc.)
- Follow-up with Project Manager(s) on project mandatory documents/sign off that need to be collected and uploaded in Temenos system.
- Work closely with Governance team (project codes creation/extension, services processes, preparation for project audits…)
- Assist Project Manager(s) with dashboards preparation and ensure it is submitted correctly and on time prior to the monthly IPR (Internal Project Review).
- Attend the monthly Internal Project Review session and follow up of the actions.
- Gather project information and ensure mandatory documents are properly uploaded in Temenos system (Unit-T) to ensure project information accuracy for project tracking and audit purpose.
- Assist Project Manager(s) with requests for resources booking by liaising with resourcing team for updates in Temenos resourcing tool (PRM).
Project Management Office Administrator responsibility is to ensure Temenos resourcing tool is accurate and aligned with Project Manager(s) instructions/resources plan.
- Organize regular calls/meetings with Project Manager(s) in order to review with them resources plan and to provide resourcing team with updates.
- Project Management Office Administrator responsibility is to follow-up project progress in term of budget together with Project Manager(s) and to provide Finance with forecasted Man Days and forecasted revenues whenever required.
The Project Management Office Administrator should to be able to provide with clarification on monthly variance.
Services opportunities creation/follow-up:
- The Project Management Office Administrator will assist Project Manager(s) with the creation of Services opportunities in Temenos system as well as administrative follow-up in order to ensure accurate status.
- The Project Management Office Administrator will undertake Oracle billing tasks for all services activities (time & expenses) by assisting Project Manager(s) for the preparation of the billing (revenue sheet analysis for time & expenses).
- Ensure invoices and associated backup sheets are clear, correct and approved by Project Manager(s) before they are sent out to the client.
- Liaise with Credit Controller for follow-up on payments.
Skills and Qualifications :
- Educational & Proficiency level: Commercial studies, or equivalent. Experience 2 to 3 years in Finance and Administration, a software environment is a plus.
- Language: Fluency in English is required. French is considered as an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail, along with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and proactive attitude.
- Capacity to solve problems, identify options and propose a reasoned solution.
- Team spirit, knowledge sharing and ability to work autonomously within a team with a positive attitude.
- Solid knowledge of Excel (pivot table), Power Point and Word.
- Experience of producing meaningful reports.