Project Management Consultant with German
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (5-10 ani)
80 Strada Izvor, București
Acest job nu mai este activ.
This is what you would do:
- Develop and evaluate the change management process and related communication needs of a project or business and develop detailed improvement proposals;
- Apply a structured change management approach and methodology for the people side change caused by the project and its change efforts;
- Develop and execute communication strategies and plans;
- Work with project team to integrate change management activities into the overall project plan;
- Develop a change management strategy based on a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change;
- Identify potential people-side risks and anticipated points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns;
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans – including for communication, training and resistance management;
- Supervise project resources and manage work streams to drive operational effectiveness deliverables;
- Develop templates and toolkits which can be effectively re-purposed;
- Create administrative systems/data bases to store and track distribution lists , communication materials and related data;
- Meeting/event facilitation and coordination for internal team building and to support projects.
This is what you should have:
- Approximately 3 years of experience and deep process knowledge of one or more of the following: Project Management, Organizational Development, Change Management, Organizational Design, business process improvement, and leadership alignment;
- Excellent command of German and English language;
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master in Engineering field (all areas), applied science (physics, math), or combination of technical and business science like Industrial engineering, business informatics;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Detail oriented;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Availability to travel.
This is what you will have:
- A great place to develop your career;
- Exciting and meaningful projects for some of the world’s most well-known organizations;
- Continuous education and training;
- A paycheck that is competitive and commensurate with experience;
- A comprehensive package of benefitsvacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers, Christmas and Easter Bonus, fresh fruits evey Monday, Game Room etc.)
- Performance related bonus.