Project Lead - .NET and Angular JS / React JS
Senior (5-10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Codeless Technology offers IT rebuild and nearshoring services to companies in Europe, offering development capacity and consultancy in multiple software and hardware fields: .NET, Java, Angular, HTML, CSS, SharePoint, SQL and others.
For our software development center in Iași we are looking for a new Full Stack Team Lead / Project Lead, with Medior / Senior experience level or a .NET developer with a solid experience in interacting with front end applications.
Main tasks and responsibilities
As a Team Lead / Project Lead, you will design, create, expand and maintain applications built in .NET Framework, Microsoft SQL Server, Angular JS / React JS, for customers from various business fields.
You will closely work together with the software development team, application analysts and customer representatives, ensuring the development and delivery of the products, services and processes. You are assigned to and/or in charge to execute following tasks:
- Create the architecture and technical design of new applications or parts of existing applications
- Develop new applications according to the requirements received from the customer, using the Microsoft .NET Framework and Microsoft SQL Server
- Offer consultancy in designing and creating application architectures to other colleagues, when requested
- Translate functional requirements received from the Product Owner into technical requirements and guide the development team in implementing high quality software that works as designed
- Must have:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent IT&C studies / experience.
- At least 2 years of experience in a .NET Architect or Team Lead position or 6+ years of experience in software development as a .NET developer.
- Experience with N-tier application design, development and support.
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented design & development.
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases and stored procedures.
- Excellent working knowledge of RESTful API
- A solid understanding of databases and database connectivity. MS SQL preferred.
- Knowledge of Database management (SQL server).
- Experience in utilizing application development methodologies.
- Experience in gathering user requirements and full lifecycle application development.
- Ability to analyze and understand complex workflows and processes, and to develop innovative approaches to streamlining and automating them.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Passion for delivering high quality products.
- Can-do mentality
- Ability to work in a dynamic and relatively unconventional environment.
- Desire to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Willingness to travel abroad for 1-3 weeks periods, for receiving project specifications or training
- Considered a Plus:
We offer you:
- A fulltime job (40 hours / week)
- Free access to any PluralSight training
- Free unlimited access to any Microsoft Certification path
- Private Health Insurance
- A challenging international software development team to work with
- Interesting projects that match innovative technologies and customer needs
- Excellent training and career possibilities
- Opportunity for growth and advancement into leading positions
- Attractive salary