The Project Implementation Specialist is responsible for defining project/system requirements and testing plans that satisfy client requirements. By developing working relationships with clients, third party vendors, and/or ancillary service providers the Project Implementation Specialist will work to ensure seamless delivery on specific tasks, special projects and/or participant.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Must be fluent in English (written and oral)
- Breadth and depth of experience in a services consultancy or equivalent environment
- Expertise in project management principles including proficient use of relevant project management tools
- Significant evidence of strong Business Consulting skills and knowledge including: Problem-solving, Negotiations, Assessments, Presentations, Technical Writing, Listening, Facilitation, Project Management, Influence Decisions and delivering Billable Work
- Develops process flows, operating procedures, and metrics for process improvement, and assists with related communications
- Develops tactical and achievable project plans and monitors the delivery against performance measures and milestones
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues, and escalates to management as needed
- Organizes leads and facilitates cross-functional projects
- Identifies and manages resources, including cross-functional employees, to successfully execute projects
- Works with senior management to align projects to strategy
- Communicates team progress to all levels in the organization
- Performs cost and benefit analyses
- Analyses , plans and implements process improvement ( such as Six Sigma initiative ) needs
- Produces new process improvement techniques ans services
- Develops metrics that provide data for process management and indicators for future improvement opportunities
- Measures performance against process requirements, aligning improvement projects to close performance shortfalls
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the . healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents.
In Romania, Conduent operates through 2 sites in Iasi, 1 in Bucharest and 1 in Oradea.
Learn more at .