What you will do:
- development of automotive Powertrain functions (thermic, electric and hybrids).
- system architecture and strategy development.
- unit and component level modeling and testing with OEM specific toolchain based on Matlab / Simulink.
- implementation and test case creation according to requirements.
- producing technical documentation, requirements and reports.
- technical discussions with customer and other FEV sites.
- Bachelor’s degree in Automation, Robotics or Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- at least two years’ experience in Model Based Design of Embedded Software.
- proficient in Matlab / Simulink / Stateflow / M-Scripting and MS Office.
- experience with Real-Time Operating Systems and Multi-processor Systems is desired.
- good knowledge of engines / electric motors / transmissions / powertrain topologies is considered a plus.
- good knowledge of Electronics, Computer Architecture and Serial Communication (CAN / LIN / Ethernet / FlexRay)
- good knowledge of Control Strategies, Identification Methods and Mathematical Modeling.
- good and assertive communication skills
- fluent in English, spoken and written. German language skills are appreciated.
What we offer:
- the possibility to join an international team, working in interdisciplinary environment.
- freedom to act and develop the team, as well as your groundbreaking ideas for the Automotive world and not only.
- a friendly and inspirational work atmosphere.
- appealing benefits like meal tickets, health & life insurance, sport activities, outdoor activities, team events, relaxed and quiet working environment.
Take the opportunity and apply!