Project Customer Delivery Manager
Senior (5-10 ani), Executive (>10 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Leads and directs teams to deliver a unique, high quality product, service or product support result within a defined schedule, budget, quality and scope.
What will your job look like?
- You will be responsible for all Project Management Office domains: Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Change, HR, Communication, Risk, Procurement and Integration
You will understand and come from the development management background as you will be responsible for setup and driving software engineering lifecycle of a project or projects. You will be accountable for software development and/or maintenance project planning, execution, monitoring, risk management, resolution of issues, and achievement of the targets set for the project such as delivery of the scope within agreed quality, time, budget, and other agreed KPIs/SLAs. You will monitor progress and predict risks (quality, timeline, and budget) as needed and implement necessary mitigations which lead to meeting the KPI to GA, Production, or Stable business as usual. Prioritize of activities (self, team, external). Understand and implement Amdocs development processes. Determine, drive, and monitor internal processes (reuse of software, etc.) within the team.
- You will deliver defined project outcomes on time, within budget and with a high level of quality
- You will develop the project's Scope of Work, and is accountable for building and maintaining an ongoing Project Management Plan
- You will build and manage an effective and engaged multi-disciplinary project team to ensure efficient project delivery, usually in a matrix manner
- You will be responsible for the management of project resources (Amdocs, clients, and sub-contractors), ensuring that budget and scheduling constraints are adhered to.
- You will align project with overall program policies, roadmap, constraints and plans. Prioritize tasks and resolves issues/conflicts.
All you need is...
- in Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent
- 8-10 years of experience in Software Engineering role with previous experience in leading engineers through project lifecycle and mentoring staff.
- Thorough understanding of software development methodologies, principles, and procedures and related software management tools and/or support and maintenance of software and services.
- Fluent written & spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to work independently and with a minimal supervision; a self - starter with strong analytical and problem - solving skills.
- Right attitude - we are looking for a team player, with strong reasoning skills, who is able to effectively influence others, and who possesses excellent collaboration skills .
Why you will love this job?
- You will work on large challenging and complex programs
- You will be able to work with the best and brightest minds to collaborate across accounts/regions to provide a single voice
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced technologies