Entry (0-2 ani), Middle (2-5 ani)
Adresa/ adresele jobului
- Excellent level of spoken and written English;
- Computer literacy: MS Office package - Excel mainly;
- Structured, logical thinking, good organizational skills, self-motivation and flexibility;
- Capability to work independently and to manage end to end a market research project team;
- Adaptable to new business situations and has the ability to work multitasking;
- Knowledge of the market research methodologies and products would be a significant plus:
- Desirable - but not eliminatory - previous experience on a similar position or a relevant position for the specifics of this job ( Market Research/ Marketing/ Client Service);
- University graduate ( preferable marketing, Sociology or other related studies)
- Manages on line market research projects under the direct supervision of a Senior Project Manager;
- Manages an indicated portofolio of clients & on line market research projects;
- Collaborates closely with other deparments involved in the elaboration of the project and liaises with clients in all the phases of the project;
- Identifies, analyses issues, provides solutions or suggests changes to the client where needed;
- Prepares the documentation for all projects and checks various nonconformity gaps and suggests improvements;
- Delivers to the customers accurate final data for projects;
- Takes responsibility for conducting own projects accordingto the company standards
Working hours: from 9:00 to 18:00 or from 16:00 to 01:00
- Specialized training for the job;
- An attractive compensation package according to experience and performance;
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic and supportive team;
- Continuous learning environment and professional development programs including access to a world - wide network of professional resources;
- Paid subscription for private medical services
Ipsos is the 3rd largest global company specialized in market research studies with presence in 88 countriespermanent employees and more than 5000 clients.
At Ipsos we are passionately curious about people, markets, brands and society. We deliver information and analysis that makes our complex world easier and faster to navigate and inspires our clients to make smarter decisions. We believe that our work is important. Security, Simplicity, Speed and Substance applies to everything we do.
As a part of Ipsos Group, Ipsos Interactive Services (IIS) is exploring and implementing innovative and interactive data collection techniques for the online & mobile environment. IIS is a global network withlocal offices in 28 countries around the globe and over 1,700 passionate online and mobile research professionals having expertise in the Ipsos’ 4 specialisms and on Ipsos products, committed to deliver industry leading research on a wide range of international projects.
With respondents in 96 countries (approximatelylocated in Europe, the Americas and the Asia-Pacific region and overrespondents in Romania), Ipsos network spans online panels, real time sampling and mobile respondents.
Find out more info about Ipsos via .