Adresa/ adresele jobului
Târgu Mureș; Brașov; Iași; Constanța; Ploiești; Satu Mare; Cluj-Napoca; București; Vaslui; Timișoara
-Are you the type of person who loves traveling, mountains, adventure and is not scared to work hard to acquire that lifestyle for yourself? This might be a call for you.
-I am looking for a full time highly dependable Project Coordinator and assistant who likes to work hard on a computer, not too many hours, just very intense. The candidate shall be with very high integrity to work with long term, exercise sound judgment and discretion, maintain confidentiality, independently assess and resolve complex situations/problems, and have the flexibility to respond to shifting priorities.
- Most of the time the schedule is flexible you can work anytime and anywhere. You will be obliged to come to trainings and team buildings we organize and most of the live events we host across Europe.
- We are a group of young guys organizing educational and sport events across Europe. To have a better idea what we do we will show you some videos from the previous trainings we organized.
- We also regularly organize road trips and mountain trips and other sport events which you will be more then welcome to join. The job is ideal for someone who prefers to have flexible schedule and travel a lot instead of waking up every day on alarm clock and sitting in the same office day in day out.
- Responsibilities: - Prepare, handle and maintains highly organized confidential documents - Advanced administrative tasks such scheduling complex events and coordinate logistics - Communicate with stakeholders via chat, email and phone - Online research.
- Requirements: - Insane work ethic - Highly dependable - Very high analytical skill - Task and deadline oriented - Very eager and able to process a lot of complex new information - University graduate in natural science or economics - Located in Central or Eastern Europe - Proficient in English - Proficient in written and spoken in at least one of the following languages: Romanian, Hungarian, German, Slovak, Czech, French, Spanish, Portuguese
If you are interested please contact us on