engleză, franceză, germană
Acest job nu mai este activ.
Formel D is the global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales.
The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ over 6000 people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
For our project in Mioveni we are seeking you as:
The ideal candidate will be experienced in:
- Coordinating automotive projects in automotive industry
- Managing client relationship
- Participating at residence Engineering projects
- Planning, managing and monitoring the activities of subordinates,
- Coordinating teams, motivate and evaluate performance
- Preparing nonconformity analyses
- Product supervision, control product quality, audits
- Preparing timesheets, daily records, creating work instructions
- Implementation of 8D and other corrective actions, applying quality assurance tools
- Keeping contact with customers regarding complains
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of related quality experience within an automotive environment
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage
- Availability to travel
- Excellent communications skills
- Driving license
- Long term full time employment contract,
- competitive salary,
- Laptop, telephone, transportation payment.
- We are offering the integration into a highly motivated team and activities, which are sophisticated as well as diversified, while ensuring individual development opportunities.
FORMEL D – GLOBAL PARTNER FOR VEHICLE, PARTS AND SERVICE READINESS