Project Controlling Analyst
Middle (2-5 ani), Entry (0-2 ani)
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group .
Allianz Technology in Romania is a professional expertise center offering a wide range of services: human resources, financial, actuary and IT support to the Allianz Group.
Is providing good service something that motivates you, too? Then why not join us in developing innovative products and services in an international environment!
In this role, you will maintain the project business cases and understand key performance drivers to help our leaders to make critical strategic decisions and allocate resources. You’ll be involved in communicating with stakeholders across the company, and you'll be responsible for identifying or supporting a variety of finance operational functions. For this, you’ll also need to be able to jump in where needed, figure things out independently and drive collaboration through the relationships you build.
- Helps to manage the delivery of the global project portfolio through the application of program management best practice including planning, governance, issue and risk management, change control, stakeholder management, escalation and reporting.
- Ensures the compliance and governance of the portfolio
- Ensures all project plans, briefs and key project documents are available on time and are accurate to enable delivery to cost/quality/time.
- Monitors and reports progress to all stakeholder groups
- Drives consistent high standards and the application of appropriate project and portfolio management tools
- Supports the full range of project lifecycle activities from project initiation through to project closure. Also, supporting cross functional teams to identify, assess, document and prioritize key dependencies, cost, timings and risks to enable effective business decisions at pace
- Performing queries of financial systems and large dataset analysis
- Reporting and communicating the project results to senior stakeholders ( Central Project Office) in a matrix organizational structure
- University degree Business Administration/Project Management/Finance or comparable
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Experience with financial and project management software (. SAP, Service Now, Planview)
- Ideally with some practical experience working within either a portfolio, program or project controlling/accounting function (. through being part or leading a project management office)
- Knowledge of MS-Office (esp. Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Familiar with project management methodologies and respective KPI reporting (Waterfall, Agile).
- years previous experience in financial analysis, including reporting, forecasting and calculation of performance KPIs
- Ability to self-start and self-direct work in an unstructured, fast changing environment
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity, prioritizing workload and making decisions
- Effective problem solving analytical and modeling skills, combined with strong business assessment and strategic thinking
- Track record of identifying opportunities for business improvement and defining/measuring the success of those initiatives
Health and Well-being:
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
• WorldClass Subscription;
• Weekly Fruit Day
Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
• English and German Language Courses for any level;
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Work from Home Option available;
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with performance-related bonus scheme;