Manager de Proiect junior
Entry (0-2 ani)
Salariu brut pe luna
700 - 900 €
Acest anunt este inactiv, însă puteți trimite în continuare CV-ul Dvs. la aceasta companie
In order to contribute to its international expansion, GOPA R&S is seeking for one Project Assistant to join our office in Bucharest, Romania, to work alongside our team located at the headquarters in Brussels, Belgium. Our company has managed projects in more than 100 countries worldwide and has a long standing involvement with clients including international donor agencies, particularly with the European Commission, National Governments and their agencies.
Assist Project Manager in daily tasks including:
- Support to the management of projects: monitoring of the activities, liaison with the experts, mobilization of short term expertise, administrative management etc.;
- Working on Europe Aid assignments;
- Searching for experts through the B&S Europe database and/or local partners to participate in projects;
- Preparation of technical offer (constitution of the expert team; support in the writing of technical offer);
- Researching and expanding our network of local partners and experts;
- Participating in the development of creative and efficient project management.
- Updating and improving company databases;
Qualifications and profile:
- Recent graduate or entry level career;
- Proved interest in the cooperation and development field;
- Ability to interact with people and establish good relationships;
- Perfect oral and drafting skills in English. French is considered a strong asset;
- Capacity to work within a team;
- Capacity for independent decision-making and taking initiative;
- Computer skills MS Office (Excel Word Power Point), Internet, and database management;
- Dynamic, good capacity of relationship and interaction with people high level of commitment and integrity.
- Very good work atmosphere and company culture;
- High level of responsibilities integrated within a highly horizontal management style;
- Possibility to join a very motivated and professional Team ;
- Exposure to a variety of interesting projects within a company with long-standing experience in working for EU Institutions all over the world;
- Possibility to develop professional consultancy skills, with a focus on public sector.
- Field missions in some of the countries where Projects are implemented;
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted.